Wednesday, February 11, 2009

10 and 11 : these days are flying by!

I can't believe tomorrow is Thursday. Tuesday and today went so fast, I feel I have hardly had time to think. I guess this is a good thing, it means February will soon be behind us! Tuesday was a gorgeous day, 60 degrees, like a spring preview. A little reminder of the warmth of spring and what we have to look forward to. The yard is a mucky mess, so I took the littles out to play, instructing them to stay out of the grass and mud. They were so good, and had so much fun playing and soaking up the sun and fresh air. Gabe was especially cute. He "mowed" the sidewalk with his toy lawn mower for at least 20 minutes. Another 20 was spent going down his little slide over and over. Maddy and Luke played on their scooters and with chalk. Ben played basketball with his neighbor friend and I tried to take in all the fresh smells, bird songs and sunshine that I could! Oh Spring, please come soon!


No comments: