Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i heart faces

I just found this website and am hooked! I have a goal this year of learning more about photography and using my new camera as much as possible. i heart faces has a weekly challenge, and this week is for your "Best Face Photo", the photo having been taken between December and now. So let me jump right in with both feet!
On New Year's Eve I took the three littles to visit Grandma-at-the-farm. We brought along some magic sponge capsules, you know the ones you put in warm water and they eventually hatch into fun sponge shapes? My sweet Grandma had as much fun as my kiddos did! She is such an inspiration to me. Her face is the most beautiful face, years of joy, laughter and love, wisdom from living a full life.
Here she is watching the bowl with the littles...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely!

It's The Young's Y'all said...

Awwwhhh...Grandma's are great aren't they? What a sweet story and a sweet photo! I love it!

fidget said...

aww! She makes me miss my Nan