Friday, December 3, 2010

joy...a few more

my wonderful husband and father of our fantastic five...he loves our kids intentionally, cares about them as individuals, is deeply interested in their lives. He plays and has so much fun with them! Watching him enjoy them brings me joy, and reminds me to have fun and play. (ps, Gabe's muscles are ripped in this pic...haha!)


I liked his no shave look he had for a while this summer. shhh...I have a crush on my hubby!



These moments with my two little boys home each morning bring me joy. Eating lunch together and talking about little boys things. Just look at those sweet hands.


This music has brought me so much joy. There were a few years that were quiet around here, but now the music brings so much peace to my heart and home. Listening to my children learn the lyrics and sing along is something that is beyond joy.

No comments: