Thursday, October 18, 2007

backing up a bit...

I thought I would put a few pictures of Maddy and Luke's birthdays on here as they both had birthdays a couple of weeks ago. Maddy had a "unicorn/rainbow/princess" birthday party (in that order). She had 8 little girls come to her party at the dance studio for some princess dancing, crafting and cupcakes. They all dressed up as princess-y as possible and were met at the front door with fairy dust and a crown. It was just as sparkly and girly as possible and I think I may have enjoyed it as much or more than the little girls! :) My baby girl is 5 now, where has the time gone?




Luke had his pirate 3 year old birthday party the night of his birthday. We had family over: both sets of grandparents, my grandma, my sister in law and niece and of course all seven of us were here. It was a fun night with spaghetti (Luke's favorite) and cupcakes, and a cake that I attempted to make into a treasure chest. It didn't look like a treasure chest. The fun began when David had the kids outside waiting for everyone to arrive and Grampy and my Grandma showed up in pirate costume! It was SO funny! We had stick on tattoos for those who wanted them (Luke's is still on his arm after 2 weeks, those are some quality tattoos!) After dinner and many pirate-y conversations he opened presents and got some really fun things. It was definitely a night to remember!


No comments: