Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday

I woke up at 6 am. It was actually kind of nice! I feel energized (could that be the mocha coffee that I am drinking because I was out of decaf?) and ready for the day. On the agenda:

* VOTE. I think this may be the most excited I've been about voting in a long time. This is the fourth time I have been priviledged to vote for our president, and I feel one of the most important times. Even my school aged children are excited about it! Luke told me this morning that he thinks we should vote for Spiderman. Not a bad idea, Luke!

*Groceries. Yes people, we're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

*Outback Steakhouse for dinner. YUM. Thanks to my sweet in-laws we will be having a belated birthday dinner tonight. Sounds like an excellent night!

*In between all of those things, I will wipe a certain baby boy's nose several hundred times, change his diapers, go outside and enjoy the indian summer day we're set to have and maybe eat some candy from Halloween. All in all, it's going to be a great day!

No comments: