Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thirteen on Thursday

Thirteen random things I am thinking about this morning...

1. Groceries--I've put off going to the store long enough. It has to be done today.

2. Oatmeal--the little boys and I ate it for breakfast. Weird how seeing them eat oatmeal makes me feel like such a good mom.

3. My new camera--oh how I wish I had more time to play with it!

4. Basketball--Maddy has her after school basketball clinic today. She wasn't liking it on Tuesday, and I am praying she has fun today.

5. Laundry--always laundry.

6. Dinner--we've had two nights in a row eating out. Red Robin with my In-Laws on Tuesday and pizza last night.

7. Penelope--our new kitten is so stinking cute. Pictures will definitely be coming here soon.

8. Thanksgiving--one week from today!

9. Christmas--I am getting really excited. This weekend I am going to get each child their own 2 foot tree for their room as a nightlight. They are pumped!

10. Trees--between a new kitten and a 15 month old I think our tree may take quite a beating this year.

11. Coffee--hazelnut coffee with Italian sweet cream creamer. YUM.

12. Socks--my feet are cold.

13. Family photos--I need to schedule an appointment TODAY.

Hope you have a great Thursday!

No comments: