Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pie and Pirates

We have a little tradition starting in our house on Wednesday nights. David has class an hour away on Wednesdays, and my dad has been so kind to come over each Wednesday night to help with the kids and have dinner with us. While he's here, he has been telling the kids stories about Jimmy and Timmy and the One-eyed Croc (I think I have mentioned that before). To say he loves pie would be an understatement. Lately when he's over for dinner on Wednesday he and Ben will make a run to McDonalds for a pie for everyone to eat for dessert, if I haven't already made something. Well the past few weeks the stories have been about pirates (complete with irish accents, he he, just kidding dad). So last night I decided to make a homemade blueberry pie instead of McD's, and we called it pie and pirate night. Aaargh...


No comments: