Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Raspberry Brownie Dessert

Normally I am not a fan of canned pie filling, but this is a new recipe I tried out today and it is so yummy! I got it from my Simple & Delicious magazine. Again, it is so easy and good and the kids loved it! You can't beat a recipe with 4 ingredients either!

1 package fudge brownie mix (13"x9" size)
2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
1 package (3.3 oz) white chocolate pudding mix
1 can (21 oz) raspberry pie filling

Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using a greased 13"x9" pan. Cool completely.
In a small bowl, combine 1 c. cream with pudding mix; stir for 2 minutes or until very thick.
In a small mixing bowl, beat remaining cream until stiff peaks form; fold into pudding. Carefull spread over brownies; top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i could almost cry remembering how good this dessert is... and i could cry more knowing that if i tried to make it, it still wouldn't be as good as yours ;) i miss you sis... hope things are well with you xxx

Emilee said...

Awww, you're too sweet. I think you could make these just as good or better, I haven't made them again since then because I couldn't stop eating them! :)
I miss you too...I'm glad to see your replies on here!